The Indian Community Radio (ICR) recently held their 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) where the latest set of officers was elected.
The ICR council is composed of a broad spectrum of young regional members. Only two members from the last set of officers were reelected this year as a response to the preferences of listeners.
They elected officers are:
- Chairperson: Dr. Devendra K Kulshrestha
- Vice Chairperson: Mr. Amit Dua
- Treasurer: Mr. Mohan Pukale
- Coordinator: Ms. Richa Aditya
- Secretary: Mr. Chakshu Madan
- Ordinary Members: Mr. Srirama Srinivasan, Dr. Urvi Trivedi, Ms. Shital Patel, and Mr. Dharmendra Sharma
- Public Relations Officer: Mr. Raymond Sardana
During the same event, three members were also recognised with Golden Mic awards for their years of service and outstanding contributions to the group:
- Ms. Vinaya Rai (22 years)
- Shri Raymond Sardana (28 years)
- Dr. DK Kulshrestha (39 years)
In the coming months, several exciting ICR projects are also being planned for roll out. ICR continues its promise of delivering engaging and relevant news and content to its community.
Everyone is encouraged to send their feedback and suggestions regarding the improvement of the Indian Community Radio. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.